0800 316 6686 - Free Estimates
For the purposes of these terms and conditions the following definitions shall apply:
“The Company” or “We” shall mean Easy Spark Limited.
“The Customer” or “You” shall mean the person or organization who books a job and/or for whom the Company agrees to undertake works and/or supply materials.
The “Operative” shall mean the representative appointed by the Company to undertake the work.
We reserve the right to refuse or decline work at our discretion. Where we agree to undertake works for a Customer those works shall be performed by the designated Operative of the Company at its absolute discretion.
1. The total charge to you shall be stated on the Invoice/job Sheet or where no price is stated our current standard price for the services provided. The charge shall consist of the cost of materials supplied by the Company and the amount of time spent by the Operative in undertaking the works (including reasonable time spent obtaining un-stocked parts and materials) charged in accordance with the Company’s current schedule of rates. We may increase the price payable by you to cover any increase in our costs in providing the services, goods and materials.
2. Where we have given you an estimate of the price payable for the services, goods and/or materials you ask us to provide, we will do our best to complete the work and provide the services, goods and/or materials for the estimated amount. However, the price payable by you may exceed the Price Estimate, but we undertake only to increase the price by a reasonable amount which shall reflect the work done. Price Estimates given by the Company are valid for 28 days from the date they are given. However, we may withdraw the Price Estimate at any time before it is accepted by you.
3. We shall invoice for the work undertaken and/or any goods and parts/materials supplied after the work is done and the Total Due on the invoice shall be payable by you by the date stated on the invoice. If you do not pay the Total Due by the date stated without the Company’s authorization we reserve the right to levy an administration charge of £10 per letter/email.
4. Payment may be made by cash, cheque or electronic BACS to the specified bank account.
5. All testing and inspection results will be recorded on completion of the works, we will issue the results/certificates on cleared payment of any outstanding invoices.
6. Where the Customer does not pay the Company the Total Due within 15 days of the specified payment due date on the invoice, in addition to the £10 administration charges set out, the Customer must pay us interest on the outstanding amount at the prevailing rate set out by the Bank of England plus 8% per annum or pro rata per month or part of a month there of and this rate shall apply both before and after the issue of any legal proceedings we may take against the Customer to recover any unpaid amount. You must pay the Company an administration charge of £35 in respect of each dishonoured cheque you give us.
7. In the event that the Operative is unable to gain access to the premises at which you have booked a job you will be liable to pay a minimum amount equivalent to the first hour of on-site work charge and the charge due for the initial period of work time. This shall apply irrespective of the job being booked directly by you or by someone on your behalf e.g. tenant or landlord.
8. We shall agree with you a date and time for the works to be undertaken and we shall use our best endeavours to ensure the Operative attends at the agreed date and/or time. However we accept no liability in respect of the late or non delivery of materials.
9. Any date or dates included in our estimate or quote are estimated dates only and we shall not be in breach of this agreement for failing to start or finish work by any date given in our estimate or quote
10. When we have completed the work and/or supplied goods and materials we shall invite you to inspect the work and/or the goods and/or materials and shall ask you to sign a receipt indicating receipt of those goods and materials and/or that the work has been done. Your signature on the invoice will constitute acceptance of any work done or goods and/or materials supplied.
11. We shall not be liable for and accept no responsibility for unavoidable damage caused or any unforeseeable loss you may suffer as a result of the work carried out, nor shall we be liable for any loss of any nature which is not caused by our negligence or our breach of the terms of the agreement between us.
12. You must let us know of anything which you believe may present a hazard or danger to the Operative carrying out work before such work is started. You must also make sure that we have clear access to the work area and provide us with a supply of mains electricity and water if necessary. If we incur additional work or expense as a result of your failure to provide us with clear access, mains electricity and water, we may charge you a reasonable additional sum in respect of such additional work and/or expense.
13. In addition to your other legal rights we will guarantee our workmanship against defects for a period of 90 days and guarantee our electrical work for 6 years under written by NAPIT. The guarantee for goods and materials supplied by us will be in accordance with the suppliers terms and conditions unless one of the circumstances set out below applies, in which case no guarantee will be given.
14. We are not obliged to offer a Guarantee. If after having inspected the work or item we have provided and after considering the work you have requested us to provide we consider we are unable to offer a Guarantee we shall notify you of the reasons accordingly.
15. The Guarantee shall be labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 90 days from completion and 6 years from completion for electrical work and the manufacturer’s warranty in force. The Guarantee will be null and void if the work completed or item supplied by us is
Subject to misuse or negligence
Repaired, modified or tampered with by any person other than a Company Operative
Subject to a change of use after we have completed the work.
16. Neither we nor you shall be liable for any breach of our respective obligations under the agreement between us where either of us is unable to perform those obligations because of a reason beyond our control.
17. You will be liable for any losses or damages (including damage to our equipment) which we suffer as a result of either your negligence or your failure to observe any of your obligations under the agreement between us.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall reduce your statutory rights relating to workmanship and to faulty or misdescribed goods or those relating to our ownership of goods and materials supplied by us to you.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English law.
|CCTV & Security|
|CCTV & Security|